ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Good.

The dangerous cult of Scientology deserves to be ridiculed.

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

Bittersweet Symphony

This caught my attention because of the title. The Verve is one of my favourite bands, and Bittersweet Symphony in my opinion one of the best songs ever written.

As for the video clip, there was definitely some influence by the original Verve clip. I couldn't really string the whole thing together, but some of the animated characters were quite convincing and nicely done. I think this might have had more potential had there been just one animator, because the difference in style and quality was quite noticeable in some scenes.

Overall a good job though.

Can't wait to see the Verve at Pinkpop '08 ;)

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Very creative - eBaumsWorld

This was very entertaining to watch. I like how the animated dudes are desperately creative to save their file.

Anyway, I read your comment and did a search on eBaumsworld. Your flash was taken off but a search returned the following result:
'Congratulations to our $1000.00 winner Alan Becker, for submitting the best flash of the year.'

Just wow, did they actually lie about the reward, or did you refuse the money? The latter doesn't make a lot of sense, but if the former appears to be true.. damn, thats low.

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

Leg Humping Doormat

.. sometimes, things can be funny because they're so utterly wrong..
Try visualizing whatever combination shows up, and you'll be having a hard time not to laugh .. this should have a NSFW warning xD

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Creative

After I tried this, I just had to get the swf from my browser cache and decompile it.. wondering if you really had 'fully coded' all the random map elements and physics. Well, i'm impressed by your creativeness to simulate semi-realistic physics just by using standard flash functions(hitTest, line draw/fill) to render a game like this. Even though you couldn't really get alot more out of this engine/game, it serves it's purpose well.. being simple but addictive.

4/5 for creativeness, could've been less buggy. Pretty good overall.

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

Totally awesome!

I've seen this game appear on alot of websites. It's just the great combination of voice acting and random violence that made this game so successful..

And here's a message to the whining 28yrs old mom's post below.

Will you please get real? The whole idea behind a game like this is to let out those frustrations, or just have some fun, without harming anyone. Don't you get it? The internet is so much more than a source of information! Why should games like these be forbidden when there's action movies on tv all the time? And come on, do you really think you can report anyone on this? YOU are responsible for what your kid does. So get real, quit whining and get rid of your internet connection before you see anything worse, because apparently you've seen NOTHING yet.

i am so sexy i am so sexy

Funny stuff . .

.. and I totally agree with the previous comment =)