ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Good.

The dangerous cult of Scientology deserves to be ridiculed.

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

Bittersweet Symphony

This caught my attention because of the title. The Verve is one of my favourite bands, and Bittersweet Symphony in my opinion one of the best songs ever written.

As for the video clip, there was definitely some influence by the original Verve clip. I couldn't really string the whole thing together, but some of the animated characters were quite convincing and nicely done. I think this might have had more potential had there been just one animator, because the difference in style and quality was quite noticeable in some scenes.

Overall a good job though.

Can't wait to see the Verve at Pinkpop '08 ;)

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Very creative - eBaumsWorld

This was very entertaining to watch. I like how the animated dudes are desperately creative to save their file.

Anyway, I read your comment and did a search on eBaumsworld. Your flash was taken off but a search returned the following result:
'Congratulations to our $1000.00 winner Alan Becker, for submitting the best flash of the year.'

Just wow, did they actually lie about the reward, or did you refuse the money? The latter doesn't make a lot of sense, but if the former appears to be true.. damn, thats low.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

So true!

I wonder if they'll ever steal this movie too xD
Great job! ~spread the word!

Jib - Welcome Jib - Welcome

Unfinished.

I know animating a complete movie takes alot of time, but thats no excuse to submit anything this short/incomplete.

And.. Flash 9?

For Illwill For Illwill

Haha, nice

Great job in such a short amount of time! The voice acting is just close to real! Anyway, I just read a news update on illwillpress . com, stating the following:

NEWS: 10/02/05...DEATH RUMORS NOT TRUE...CREATOR OF FOAMY STILL ALIVE....THE INTERNET IS WEIRD.

He knows about all the rumors going on here, I bet we're going to see a foamy episode about this..

mrsimon responds:

READ AUTHOR NOTES

Blvrd. of Broken Dreams Blvrd. of Broken Dreams

This was ok.

You did a good job on this. The animations could be less static though, and try making them a bit more interesting, I mean like, the walking shoe close-up didn't do it for me. Great choice of music though.

Ingus: Episode 1 Ingus: Episode 1

Great style

I really like the randomness in this, good voice acting also! Hope to see episode 2 soon.

ClockWorld Noir Chapter 1 ClockWorld Noir Chapter 1

The portal should remain neutral.

This flash was ok, unlike most of the crap that's being uploaded today.

BUT WHY THE HELL CLOCKCREW DAY?!

The portal should remain neutral, or at least have it's limits during special evens, because people will abuse them just to get their own '2 minute' crap show cased. And other than that, there are so many cool themes.. why clockcrew? ...

EvilBerryClock responds:

too long didn't read

Lovefist Lovefist

What to say about this..

These could be the dudes of the Lovefist band in GTA VC.. heck, even their accent! Nontheless, great job! The animation looks professional and the voices are nicely timed.